A tourist visa, sometimes called a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is a visa issued to those foreign nationals who wish to visit another country for vacations, visit family members, or to undergo some medical procedures. With a tourist visa, one cannot perform any trade or business in the course of their stay in the country.
Since the discrepancies in the process of application, eligibility criterion and the documentations vary in accordance with the countries, the whole process of filing for a visa petition gets daunting. That’s why we, Turning Point, are here at your service with the vision of consistent delivery of quality, ethical, and professionally sound service to our customers.
Having around 3 decades of experience and counseled thousands of visa applicants, we have a high success rate and fast documentation process. Our practice of working is the Tailor-made Approach, that means that we value individuality and offer the services and advice in accordance with the unique requirements of the customer.
The embassy or consulate, when granting a visa, looks for the purpose of your trip and it gets easier to get a visa if you have a history of visits. However, the applicant is required to meet the requirements, of which the general ones are mentioned below.
➔ Sufficient Funds- the petitioner is required to show that they have enough resources to support their trip abroad.
➔ Documents- each country has different documents that are required for visa application. A brief list is given below.
➔ Biometric and Medical Exam- when issuing a visitor visa, many countries require biometric testing.
➔ Interview- visa grants in various countries are based on the interview taken by the embassy. We prepare you for this through our mock interview preparations
The visitor/tourist visa is generally granted for a stay duration three to six months, while the entry type may vary as there are two types:
● Single entry visas
● Multiple entry visas
However, you can extend your stay in the residing country by contacting the immigration home affairs office. The respective application process will start after you apply for the next visa before the previous one expires.
The generalized prerequisites of a visitor permit approval are as mentioned below. Regardless, if you wish to know more about the in-depth details about the same, feel free to contact us.
➔ Cautiously filled application form
➔ Passport with a validity of 6 months after the intended date of departure
➔ Copy of two-way tickets
➔ Financial background evidence (bank statements)
➔ Invitation by sponsor
➔ Evidence of financial statements of the sponsor
➔ Copy of sponsor’s passport
➔ Birth certificate and marriage certificate of parents, when the case is of a minor.
Some countries, like China, may require your itinerary of every day throughout your trip in the country. Moreover, the visa fees for tourist visas vary from country to country.
|United States Of America||3-5 weeks|
|United Kingdom||3 weeks|
Tourist visa to the USA from India requires a specific piece of information. A list for your reference is given below.
● Filled Form DS-160
● Complete B-2 visa document file
● Valid passport
● One photograph fulfilling the requirements set by the U.S authorities.
● Interview confirmation page and its copy
● The Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC)
● Travel authorization from your company
● Certificates and diplomas verifying your qualifications
● Criminal records or letter from authorities stating that you do not have prior convictions
● Bank statement, family documents, or any other evidence to prove that you will not stay in the nation for more than 29 days.
● Letter from the employer
○ Name of the vessel
○ Time duration of the stay period
○ Date and port of entry and exit
○ Job description
○ Salary details
While you are planning to visit canada, you require the Canada tourist visa from India, that has some specific requirements:
● Valid and authentic passport
● 2 recent passport photographs
● Proof of employment from the existing employer
● Bank statement of last 6 months
● Cover letter for your visa
● Evidence of No criminal records
● Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
● Letter of invitation
Australian visit visa is typically issued for 3 months to 1 year, and requires the following additional documents:
● Proof of sufficient funds
● Valid passport
● Bank statement of 3-6 months
● No criminal record proof
● Confirmed return tickets
● Trip itinerary
● Travel insurance
● Confirmation of hotel booking
● Proof of conformation of all the required health standards
● Invitation from the sponsor
There are 4 types of visitor visas, when applying for the UK. The basic difference lies in the duration of stay, standard visitor visa-6 months, long-term standard visitor visa-2 years, long-term standard visitor visa-5 years, long-term standard visitor visa-10 years. Although the documents required remain the same.
● The online form of UK Tourist Visa Application Form VAF1A
● Personal details
● Salary and financial details
● Travel itinerary
● Last 10 years of travel history
● Biometric information
● Language skills certificate
● Proof that you can fund your stay adequately
● Proof that you can pay for your air travel to and from the UK
● Proof that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit
● TB certificate
As you’ve read, the documentation process is quite tricky and requires prudent attention while filling out the forms. The overall procedure gets intimidating for the visa applicants, and therefore, our visa consultancy is here at your disposal. We are here to guide you throughout the process, from filling out the respective forms, booking interview appointments to handing you your visa.
To know more about the documents required while planning your trip abroad, feel free to contact us.
TPSC is a leader in international student placement services. For more than 30 years, TPSC has played a significant role in the education industry. During this time, Turning Point has counseled thousands of students for placement in quality institutions.
Call : +91 9813216000Get Consultation