We would like to share that there are many CICan colleges, which welcome students from India. Applications to these colleges will also receive prompt processing and a fair and individual decision based on the documentation provided. Further information is found on the CICan website, including a full list of member institutions.
The Student Direct Stream (SDS) is also open to Indian nationals. Students do not apply to the SDS; they apply to participating colleges (with Designated Learning Institute -DLI Number) and may be considered under the program if they meet specific criteria. Application submission under the SDS is at the discretion of each participating college. As of now, there is no information on the students who have previously been refused any Canadian study permit application are not eligible to apply under SDS. They can apply under SDS.
Students interested in submitting applications under the program are encouraged to apply institutions of their choice (Colleges and Universities) with DLI number. The Student Direct Stream Program (SDS Canda India) is for some international students who can get their study permits faster. If your application is complete, it can be started reviewing by Immigration right away.
All Study Permit application checklists have been revised and improved as a result of the Student Direct Stream framework to help students make simpler applications. All students are strongly encouraged to submit supporting documents as indicated in the checklists to facilitate the processing of their applications.
Citizens of India who wish to apply under SDS can choose any private, public college or university that has a DLI number. A designated learning institution (DLI) is an institute approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.
There are total 1379 DLI institutes in Canada in different provinces and a detailed list can be seen at the immigration website.
The following is a list of some Canadian colleges which you may consider to apply under SDS.
● Algonquin College, Ontario
● Assiniboine Community College, Manitoba
● Bow Valley College, Alberta
● Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● Camosun College, British Columbia
● Canadore College, Ontario
● Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● College of New Caledonia, British Columbia
● College of the Rockies, British Columbia
● Columbia College, British Columbia
● Conestoga College, Ontario
● Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● Douglas College, British Columbia
● Durham College, Ontario
● Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● Fleming College, Ontario
● George Brown College, Ontario
● Georgian College of Arts & Technology, Ontario
● Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Ontario
● Kwantlen Polytechnic University, British Columbia
● Lakeland College, Alberta
● Langara College, British Columbia
● Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● LaSalle College, Quebec
● Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● Manitoba Institute of Trades & Technology, Manitoba
● Medicine Hat College, Alberta
● Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● Niagara College, Ontario
● North Island College, British Columbia
● Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Alberta
● Northern College, Ontario
● Northern Lights, British Columbia
● NorQuest College, Alberta
● Okanagan College, British Columbia
● Parkland College, Saskatchewan
● Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology, Manitoba
● Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Saskatchewan
● Sault College, Ontario
● Selkirk College, British Columbia
● Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Ontario
● St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
● St. Lawrence College, Ontario
● University of Fraser Valley, British Columbia
● Vancouver Island University, British Columbia
● Vancouver Community College, British Columbia
TPSC is a leader in international student placement services. For more than 28 years, TPSC has played a significant role in the education industry. During this time, Turning Point has counseled thousands of students for placement in quality institutions.
Call : +91 9813216000