Although there are no hard and fast requirements for studying in Latvia, however, there are some minimum requirements that one needs to follow.
● Students must have an original valid Passport.
● They must carry a Passport-sized photograph with white background and 35X45 cm in size.
● They need Academic Documents, including 10th and 12th DMC's, Graduation Certificates, and Graduation DMC's.
● Students must clear any of the below English Language Proficiency Requirements Certificate.
○ TOEFL iBT
● Curriculum Vitae is also required.
● The student must have a police clearance certificate.
● Students must get their original bank certificate with at least Rs 4 lacs as financial proof.
● The bank certificate must show the student's name, date of birth, and passport number.
● Students must issue an International debit card from the same bank.
● Other required documents are:-
○ Application form
○ Invitation letter.
○ Guarantee letter.
○ Admission letter.