Most of the universities are a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, aiming at providing knowledge based on practical skills such that the students are well versed with the work environment before stepping into the real world.
Moreover, the tuition fees for international students are affordable for all career paths. The undergraduate study cost for 8 credits for foreign students is 1080 euros and 1360 euros for arts or business courses and science courses respectively.
The top universities in this country offer a wide range of areas of studies, ranging from arts, engineering, education, law, medicine, media, and technology fields. You can choose your field of interest in the below-mentioned top-notch universities.1. University of Malta
There is some documentation required for admission to the colleges and universities of Malta. These must be fulfilled while filling out the application in order to get enrolled.
● Senior secondary or high school leaving certificate
● Higher secondary Marksheet and transcripts
● One year of successfully completed university education (any diploma or certificate program)
● Proof of English proficiency by submission of test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
● SOP and LORs are also be required.
● Provisional certificate of your bachelor’s degree.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Proof of English language proficiency test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
● SOP and LORs are also required.