The student visa application process for Latvia is as follows:
1. Career Visa counseling with Experts
2. Shortlisting of Program & University
3. Skype Interview with the student
4. Submission of Original Scan Documents with University Application fee
5. Conditional Letter Received from University
6. The student who has less than 60% marks in the highest degree has to pass an entrance exam
7. Documents will be sent to AlC for approval (Latvian Academic Information Centre)
8. Admission Letter & Tuition fee invoice will be issued to the student
9. Apply For VISA
For more information about this, book a free counseling session with us or visit one of our branches near you.
Our list of the Best Places to Study Abroad takes a look at the highlights of popular study destinations:
If you are thinking of studying in the UK, it is essential that you know about the education costsRead More
New Zealand may be best known for its stunning countryside, a population of 4.4Read More
TPSC is a leader in international student placement services. For more than 30 years, TPSC has played a significant role in the education industry. During this time, Turning Point has counseled thousands of students for placement in quality institutions.
Call : +91 9813216000