There are various types of financial help provided by the Polish government. Along with it, many colleges and universities provide numerous, course-based scholarships to the students.
Some scholarships for international students:
● The Gen. Anders Scholarship.
● The Poland My First Choice Scholarship.
● The Bilateral Cooperation Exchange Scholarship.
● The POLONISTA Scholarship and Fellowship.
● The Stefan Banach Scholarship.
● The Visegrad Scholarship.
● The Eastern Partnership Scholarships for post-soviet countries.
Some of the common scholarships provided to international students who wish to study in an European Union country are listed below:
● CEEPUS exchange programme
● Eastern Partnership and Post-Soviet countries scholarships
● Scholarships for citizens from developing countries
● Fulbright Programme
● Visegrad Scholarship Programme
Apart from these, the government of Poland has created an establishment, called, Polish national agency for academic exchange. This agency provides grants, scholarships and works to carry out the functioning associated with the academic mobility amid Poland and other nations.
For more scholarships specific to the course of your choice and the estimated cost of education, you need to contact the college or the university directly. Don’t worry, we are here to help you at every step. Feel free to reach out to us in the chat box below or contact us directly.
Our list of the Best Places to Study Abroad takes a look at the highlights of popular study destinations:
If you are thinking of studying in the UK, it is essential that you know about the education costsRead More
New Zealand may be best known for its stunning countryside, a population of 4.4Read More
TPSC is a leader in international student placement services. For more than 30 years, TPSC has played a significant role in the education industry. During this time, Turning Point has counseled thousands of students for placement in quality institutions.
Call : +91 9813216000