One of the best things about studying in Singapore is the financial assistance provided to the international students. When living abroad, the scholarships motivate the international students to study freely without having to worry about paying off their fees and the living expenses.
There are a wide range of post graduate and undergraduate scholarships offered by the government and the education institutes.
● ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for Developing Countries in Asia and Pacific
● Singapore International Graduate Award
● Commonwealth Scholarship at the National University of Singapore (NUS)
● INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Leaders
● INSEAD Nelson Mandela MBA Scholarships for Africans
● INSEAD Greendale Foundation MBA Scholarships for Southern and Eastern Africa
● Commonwealth Scholarship for Integrative Sciences and Engineering at NUS Graduate School
● Global Business Scholarship at S P Jain School of Global Management
● SEARCA Graduate Scholarships in Agriculture for Southeast Asians
● Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships at National University of Singapore
Our list of the Best Places to Study Abroad takes a look at the highlights of popular study destinations:
If you are thinking of studying in the UK, it is essential that you know about the education costsRead More
New Zealand may be best known for its stunning countryside, a population of 4.4Read More
TPSC is a leader in international student placement services. For more than 30 years, TPSC has played a significant role in the education industry. During this time, Turning Point has counseled thousands of students for placement in quality institutions.
Call : +91 9813216000