Before starting off with the document list that is required for a student Irish visa, let's first get acquainted with the visa types. It differs on the basis of the time period of your study program.
Duration of study
|Less than three
months||C study visa|
|More than three
months||D study visa|
The Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service has mandated the following documentation as the primary visa requirements.
● The acceptance letter from the college to which you have applied.
● A minimum academic score of 60% or above in class 12.
● A minimum academic score of 50% for foundation and diploma courses.
● Academic transcripts (including class 10, 12, and the bachelor’s degree)
● English Proficiency Test (TOEFL or IELTS) score sheet.
● At least two Letters of Recommendations
● Academic Resume
● Statement of Purpose (SOP)
● Any certificates or achievements in any co-curricular activities.
● Proof of funds (proving a sum of up to €7,000 per year)
● Health insurance
● A copy of your passport
● Passport-sized photos
● Duly filled application form
After collecting all these credentials, you need to fill out an online application form, 3 months prior to your intentional travel dates. Afterward, a Summary Application is needed to be submitted. The Ireland student visa processing time may range from 4 to 8 weeks.
Don’t worry, our skilled counselors are here at your service to help you throughout the process.