Once you have decided that you will pursue your higher studies in the Netherlands, there’s no reason to second doubt it and start filling out the visa application process. Though it is a bit exhausting and time consuming, you should start organizing and collecting the following documents and we are here to help you for the further process.
1. Completed visa application form
2. Valid passport
3. Two photographs
4. Birth certificate
5. Academic transcripts
6. Official letter from the academic institution in the Netherlands
7. Complete study plan – explain why you are interested in studying the chosen subject area and how and why it is related to your prior studies
8. Financial proof for the entire period of study (around 870 EUR/month)
9. Travel and health insurance
10. Visa application fee (174 EUR)
11. Photocopies of all the original documents
12. Tuberculosis test (required for citizens from some countries)
13. Photocopies of all the original documents
14. Biometric information
But before you start your visa application process, you should be well versed with the types of the Netherlands study visas. There are two types of student visas depending on the length of your study program.
● A short stay visa or a Schengen visa is required if you plan to study in the Netherlands for 90 days or less.
● An entry visa (MVV) and a residence permit (VVR) are required if you plan to study in the Netherlands for more than 90 days. Just like the short stay visa, the MVV is only valid for 90 days and should be followed by the application for a VVR.
Our list of the Best Places to Study Abroad takes a look at the highlights of popular study destinations:
TPSC is a leader in international student placement services. For more than 30 years, TPSC has played a significant role in the education industry. During this time, Turning Point has counseled thousands of students for placement in quality institutions.
Call : +91 9813216000