As an international student, you first need to apply for a student visa from a Polish consulate. But before starting your application, you first need to understand the various types of Polish study visas.
● C type visa- it is a short stay visa. International students apply for this visa when their study duration is of or less than 3 months.
● D type visa- it is a long term visa that is required by the foreign students to stay in Poland for more than 3 months. Alongside this, the applicant needs to apply for the temporary residence permit/card.
Both these visas allow the visa holder to stay in a Schengen country for a maximum of 90 days in a 180 days period.
While applying for a study visa in Poland, there are some documents that have been mandated by the Polish embassy. A detailed list is given below:
● A fully completed and signed visa application form.
● Valid passport (must be valid for three months after your planned departure from Poland).
● Passport-size photographs.
● The letter of acceptance from your Polish university.
● Your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.
● Previous school/university certificates and diplomas.
● Proof of your English or Polish language proficiency.
● A health insurance that will cover you during your studies.
● Evidence of sufficient funds to support you throughout your studies. This can be proven via official bank statements.
● Proof of your residence/student accommodation in Poland.
● Transport documentation like for instance your flight ticket to Poland.
For more information, feel free to contact us or chat with us in the chat box below.