There are 2 elite medical universities that are globally recognized by the NMC, USMLE, UNESCO, and WHO. Bulgaria offers numerous MBBS courses.
Although there are a lot of universities in Bulgaria, but here are some that we would highly recommend owing to their rankings and the facilities provided.
1. Plovdiv Medical University
2. Sofia Medical University
3. Varna Medical University
4. Pleven Medical University
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS admission in Bulgaria
1. The student must have completed their +2 with PCB and English Subjects
2. The student must have 55% and above in PCB in their +2
3. The student must be above the age of 17 and below 25 at the time of application
4. The student must have cleared NEET with qualifying marks
5. The student must have a passport with over 18 months of validity
Admission process for studying MBBS in Bulgaria
● Step 1: Fill up an online application form at the official website.
● Step 2: Organize all the essential documents for submission.
● Step 3: Now proceed with the payment for the first year’s tuition fees.
● Step 4: Apply for a student's VISA after getting confirmation of admission.
● Step 5: Once you get the VISA, book the flight tickets to fly to Bulgaria.
Our list of the Best Places to Study Abroad takes a look at the highlights of popular study destinations:
If you are thinking of studying in the UK, it is essential that you know about the education costsRead More
New Zealand may be best known for its stunning countryside, a population of 4.4Read More
TPSC is a leader in international student placement services. For more than 30 years, TPSC has played a significant role in the education industry. During this time, Turning Point has counseled thousands of students for placement in quality institutions.
Call : +91 9813216000